WHEN I CALLED USCIS THEY TOLD ME THE NOTICE DATE IS WHERE THEY START THEIR CALCULATION
I AM IN THE SAME BOAT
WAITING FOR AP
TICKS TO INDIA ALREADY ISSUED FOR DEC
I HOPE I GET MY AP BY THEN
wallpaper skull totenkopf wallpaper
I have 3 years degree (15 year education). I am not sure if I can file on EB2.
You have filed on EB3 & planning to file on EB2; could you please share the logic for this & why are you waiting end of 2008, please share the reason, so if needed I can also plan something like you.
2011 Keltische Tattoo Fotos
On a lighter side, maybe they realized that you haven't taken a vacation in a really long time and want you to visit florida.
thanks for the kind replies...
Yes is surely possible. To get a reply from the appeals process takes years. What your lawyer suggesting is a good option. Hope you have strong points to over come the cause of the last denial. In case is was due to ability to pay, make sure you are getting paid atleast the Prevailing wage and submit that pay stubs that prove the same.
Best of luck with your filing.
I graduated with a MS degree and I had 4 years of experience (on H1B) as a Test Engineer. I changed the job to a Software Engineer after 4 years. I am now applying for my labor certification for EB2 category. Do I have to apply as MS + 4 years of experience as a Test Engineer position only? (Since my past experience is as a Test Engineer?) OR Can I apply MS + 0 years of experience as a Software Engineer?
Or is there any other combination, that would help approve labor in EB2?
I am aware about the "MS degree requirement" in the position requirements for the case to qualify in the EB2 category and the employer is willing to do that.
Thanks in advance for all your insights.
You need to check with your HR and Attorney for the legal requirements. Make sure you are not breaking any law.
2010 Tattoos Sticker Totenkopf
waste of gov resources, IT guy has to update, gov employee has to check, someone has to send out the release.
Seems to me like its been decided by BO or HC .......go home everyone.
agreed. Very frustrating to see the lack of movement.
1) A lot of good people are affected by this. (legal,peaceful,high skilled etc) The crowd there(YOU) on Tuesday will speak to this.
2) They mean business, if we do not act they might leave and we need to act NOW to keep them here.(if many thousands of them can come from all parts of the country, they must be serious)
3) These guys have the support of their employers.(they got/took/were allowed time off from work)
Now in these points, can you see how a friendly lawmaker can use a big successful march to convince his colleagues? This will be like a massive tonic to all the lobbying IV has been doing behind the scenes.
Last year when hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants took to the streets did you see the impact on legislators? One big difference here is we are legal. That will leave a more powerful impact if it is big.
This is a small price to pay, and it will help you tremendously to speed up the green card process. Lets show solidarity. Every one of us who goes to this will feel proud of the change we manage to bring. If this makes the national media in a big way, I am virtually certain we will get a favorable resolution to our issues. A lot of forces are with us here. Just look at the 13 governor signed letter. Just look at how hard the big high tech. companies are pushing this.
Well said!!!! An image is worth a thousand words! We ca write all we can and complain on here, but an image of thousands of peaceful protestors will stic in people's and legislator's minds, who will then be moved to action! THAT'S WHY WE NEED EVERYONE IN DC!!!!
hair Buckle Totenkopf, Tattoo
Do you rememeber what is the status description for 09/10/07 - 09/11/07 LUDs?
Here are details
PD: 04-08-02 - EB3-ROW
Concurrent Filing: 140(PP)/485/EAD/AP - 03-23-07
I-140: Approved on 03/30/07
EAD:Card Received in mail on 06/21/07
AP:Notice Mailed on 06/21/07
485 LUD (Last Update):
03/31/07 - 05/11/07 - 05/14/07 - 09/10/07 - 09/11/07
I485:APPROVED - 09/18/07
I485:Approval Notice Mailed - 09/21/07
Card Received - 09/24/07
Congratulations .....everyone of us will see this day one day....
wow I can imagine how happy you are..enjoy and pray for rest of us.
hot skull, totenkopf revolutionär
its so weird, Oh USCIS have mercy on us. go IV
house TATTOO SET TOTENKOPF
Does she need French transit visa ??
I have travelled on Lufthanza several times with stopover at Frankfort. My parents who have a visitor visa to US travelled on Air France with stopover at Paris. In both cases, there was no need for any transit visa. As a general rule, you need a visa only if you are leaving the airport at the stopover Hub.
On June 10th 2007 I have received a RFE from the Nebraska Service Center, and I had to submit additional stuff proving I am really a singer with an international carreer. (I won an award by the way)before August 15th 2007. On August 3rd 2007 I went myself to the FedEx office and sent a priority 8.0lbs package to the Nebraska Service Center. It was delivered on August 6th signed by Mr. Brad B... at the Nebraska Center.
When I called they said my case was pending, same thing on the USCIS website where I create a portfolio. It is until April 2009 that thanks to congressional and senatorial help that we found out that my I-140 and I-485 had been denied, closed archived since end of August 2007! They said that my response to the RFE was received by them in October!
We argued that I never received the denial notice, neither my attorney received. My congressional liaison faxed them the ax receipt, then the congressional liaison there said: "O my God!" We were hoping that at this stage they would simply reopen the case and look at my 8 pounder RFE response! Nebraska Service Center decided that i will have to file an appeal.
In April 2008 I filled and appeal with Administrative Appeals Office in DC in 2008 (more money into thei pockets) to demonstrate that both my I-140 and I-485 were denied in error, (they had lost my application) the case was returned to Nebraska for them to reconsider.
The AAO decision granted me all that was in their power to give.
1. The appeal was rejected because it was untimely filed -- By statute (law) they cannot consider an untimely appeal regardless of circumstances however.
2. They state that if "an utimely appeal meets the requirements of a motion to reopen or a motion to reconsider, the appeal "MUST" be treated as a motion and a decision "MUST" be made on the merits of the case. -- This is exactly what I asked for.
3. They state that a motion to reconsider must establish that the decision was incorrect based on the evidence of record at the time of the initial decision. Again this is exactly what I claimed.
4. They catagoricaly state in paragraph 2 on page 3 -- Here, the untimely appeal "MEETS" the requirements of a motion to reopen and reconsider. They also positively state that you "SUCCESSFULLY" argue that the October 10, 2007 decision was "FLAWED" and they point to 2 specific reasons -- that yur attorney of record was not properly notified and that your response to the RFE was not considered.
5. In paragraph 5 on page 3 they conclude that the October 10, 2007 decision was "CLEARLY IN ERROR" and that the decision "DID NOT COMPLY WITH THE REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS".
6. Finally, in the last pragraph on page 3 and the 1st paragraph of page 4 they state "therefore, the director "MUST" consider the untimely appeal as a motion to reopen and reconsider and render a "NEW" decision acccordingly"
7. They also state that the "NEW" decision "MUST" thoroughly address all of the evidence submitted in your response to the RFE.
So the AAO�s office sent back my file to the Nebraska Service Center.
Then the I-140 was reopened and I finally approved May 20th 2009. At that time the rest should be like �a letter in the mail�. That is when I demanded that my I-485 be reopened as well.
They responded to my congressional liaison telling him that they will reopen the I-485 and tat the green cards were being prepared and would be sent to us in less then 60 days. Stating: This has been going on for too long�
That is when the �saga� took another turn. On August 14th 09 I received another RFE on the I-485! I was told by one lawyer that it was not so bad (they just needed to update my records since 2006 is the date of my first GC filling), But this RFE did not make sense because once the I-140 is approved they should not ask me to supply any documents work related. They wanted me to prove that I will continue to work in my field, what I have been doing for the last 2 years since they have denied my case and what will be my upcoming work offers.
Remember that in May 2009 they have said that the green cards would be sent�
We responded again with a 5 pounder file! We mailed it September 1rst 2009. I provided them with the same documents I sent in the 8 pounder they have lost in 2006, plus everything I have done since. Including all the performances with P. S., D. B. and letters from future contractors such as The United Nations, Schomburg, my booking agents letters, etc...)
October 19th 2009 we received an email from USCIS saying that a decision has been taken and that my husband�s I-485 has been denied!
Another ridiculous thing.
1-I am the petitioner, not my husband.
2-They should adjudicate my case first, not my husband�s!
3-my case is still pending no decision made on it�
At this time, we are awaiting the full denial explanation letter, to see what is the reason for their decision. Hoping that they just made another mistake for example dissociated my husband I-485 from mine the petitioner.
I am currently (Thank God) on an 01-visa valid until 2011, my husband has a -O3-visa
Because of this terrible saga, we have endured a tremendous stress, and anxiety. We have lost a lot of money. Between the lawyers fees, the various application fees plus the appeal we have spent more than $20,000. I have decided not to file another appeal because this is more money into their pockets. I am ready to sue the USICS with a writ of mandamus and more if they do not fix the multiple mistakes they have made.
Please somebody in this forum answers me. What should I do? Please help!
pictures Vom Schriftzug übern Totenkopf
dresses Sonne und Mond Tattoos
makeup Mütze Tattoo - Totenkopf
In OPs case, one can maintain the status without getting paid - they just need to prove there is an employer-employee relationship exists. You are correct, if the employer simply dumped you on bench
girlfriend SKULL TOTENKOPF TATTOO NEU
hairstyles black widow spider tattoo
The Visa Officer who interviewed her was very rude to her and said he had to do her Education Degree Verification and put the case in Pending and gave her the Standard 221g letter (without circling any detials they need) but in the Other section he wrote as PPT (not sure what PPT means?). Also the moment she attended the interview he Cancelled her H4 Visa as "Cancelled without Prejudice" and he took her application forms and her I -797 and gave her the passport back and said the consulate will notify her in email about the update.He said he wanted to verify her education degrees in India and said she will have to stay there till the verification is done. The only lucky thing for us is we have PR to canada so the stay in canada is not a problem. Currently she cannot come back to US as her H4 is cancelled and will have to stay there till they reach the decision. Has anyone encountered a similar issue before and
1. Usually how long does it take for the education Verification to be done (atleast approximately so that we can prepare for that)
2. He has not even seen her Educational Documents and not taken them as well(All he took was the application forms and the I-797). So how do they verify the Education Degree in India(do they have to dig into the docs that she has sent when applying for H1B??). We do not have any problem in Education verification as everything is Real and Authentic
3. Also since her I-797 is with the Visa officer can she go and ask that she wants to take her interview back in India and request for the I-797 back?
4. If they deny her H1 B visa can she re-apply for H4 again or would this be a issue as well?
Unfortunately this was a very bad experience for her and to top that the Visa Officer being rude to her really didn't her a chance to ask to more details:(
I am sorry if this post is redundant but your inputs and suggestions are greatly appreciated in this urgent matter. Please help!!!
People come to IV because they think that there are some good people who would suggest and help.
And please remember one thing, if you are in a hurry and dont have time. you would not think about browing or searching, but post your quesiton. And who knows he might have even done his browsing and asking for experts opinion.
And IV is an org and it at their wish and will of individual whether to contribute or not.
so please do not force any one.
Good luck to you.
Eric S Raymond (ESR to all open-source aficionados) wrote a very interesting article (well, its almost a thesis) on the topic of asking questions on a mailing list:
Most of it applies to technical forums and mailing lists, but I think the first section (linked below) also applies to IV:
As we get past Jan 2nd (the ~180 day mark for July filers), everyday we see three or four threads from people asking the same questions on AC-21. A simple Google search (or even the nice search-threads option on this forum) would have helped those people. Two things from that ESR article that I wish all posters understood:
When you ask your question, display the fact that you have done these things first; this will help establish that you're not being a lazy sponge and wasting people's time.
Never assume you are entitled to an answer. You are not; you aren't, after all, paying for the service. You will earn an answer, if you earn it, by asking a substantial, interesting, and thought-provoking question � one that implicitly contributes to the experience of the community rather than merely passively demanding knowledge from others.